Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Let it Snow!

So I discovered this totally by accident while cleaning up a non-stick craft sheet that had Ranger Distress Crackle Paint in Clear Rock Candy... After the Crackle Paint dries, using the craft scrapper to clean off the sheet and I found it looked a lot like snow!! I used to buy it in the store, but now I can make my own with products I have on hand. I made this cute little Snow Girl by putting Wonder Tape on white cardstock and die cutting with a Sizzlets die. Then using a craft knife and taking off portions of the tape at a time I filled in with micro beads and then my "homemade" snow. I think she turned out pretty cute! Try it yourself and let me know how it works for you! MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. Oh how clever. Love those "happy accidents".

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy accidents are so creative.
    thanks for sharing.
    If we didn't make a mess we couldn't make anything at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome technique Miss Chindy! Your snowgirl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, and brilliant use for your happy accident snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now I guess I might just have to be a copycat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

    ReplyDelete